Our client is growing their sales force in Boulder and Denver, CO. With over $12M in Series A funding and a very unique cloud software / SaaS solution, they are looking for a talented SMB Sales Manager to onboard. Work for an innovative company with a great Glassdoor rating and amazing company culture! You will be focused on running a team of SMB Account Executives and reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
- Manage the sales team and all sales activities.
- Motivate staff and lead the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interview and hire new members of the sales team.
- Carry out sales training utilizing role playing sales techniques.
- Ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Report on progress towards sales KPIs.
- Participate on calls and in meetings with customers and potential customers to help in moving sales efforts forward.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 + years of professional SaaS / technology sales experience
- Experience in leadership, managing SaaS sales teams at SMB level
- Have experience with motivating and training AE's to use CRM and/or sales automation tools
- Experience selling human resource solutions is a plus
- Ability to work in an office setting
Compensation & Benefits:
- $75,000 - $100,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- 1st Year On Target Earnings (OTE) = $140,000 - $175,000
- Equity (Yes you heard it right!)
- Flexible “work-from” policies.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.