Channel Marketing Manager– Work remotely from anywhere in U.S.
My client is part of Alpine SG, a rapidly growing group of market-leading vertical SaaS companies backed by Alpine Investors. They are seeking a proven SaaS marketing professional to step into a Channel Marketing Manager role within their growing team.
• $70-90K Base Salary (DOE)
• Work remotely from home anywhere in the United States
• 401(k) Match
• Medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage
● 3+ years of channel marketing experience; preferably event/field marketing in B2B
● Demonstrated track record of hosting events and generating leads for B2B marketing
and demand gen
● Experience working with external contractors or agencies
● Organized. Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Analytical. Strong data analysis skills; comfortable analyzing campaign results
● Resourceful. You achieve results creatively with finite resources
● Fast learner. You quickly learn new topics and implement best practices
● Support a predictable and measurable marketing engine across multiple channels
(directly responsible for & focused on event marketing; manage contractors for our other
● Help to source and manage internal & external resources to get work done (e.g.
agencies, content creators, designers, research firms)
● Ensure each channel is collecting the right marketing data; maintain data integrity &
report out on channel performance & analytics
● Help craft company's brand and ensure our story is positioned thoughtfully across all
● Drive revenue growth through clear MQL creation