Location: Irvine, CA
Compensation: Salary + Commission = $65-85K first year OTE
Our client is an industry leader in the professional image consulting business and is the trusted name by leading professionals in markets throughout the world.
What They Do:
The clients are highly successful, busy professionals, and they help them look better and feel more comfortable in their clothing, whatever the setting. You don’t need to be a fashion expert to do what they do, but you DO need to be passionate about listening to and serving your customers!
Our client can teach the rest from their 55 years of experience building wardrobes for men and women.
This is a full-time, W2 employment opportunity with comprehensive benefits and robust training.
Our client is looking to hire hungry and motivated outside sales representatives.
This position is focused on networking and prospecting for great potential clients though the use of phone, email, social media and other communication tools to connect and share their service with them. When you do your job right by taking care of the clients, they work with you season after season as you help them stay current, updated and fresh for whatever comes their way.
The opportunity consists of 4 key components—Sales, Leadership, Net Worth Building and Personal Growth. In addition, they have incentive trips, monthly bonus opportunities, employee discounts and clothing allowance programs on products and a fun, performance-driven, uplifting culture.
- Sales: They are passionate about sales, and the structure of the selling opportunity reflects that. Industry-leading commission rates, a simple commission structure, lucrative bonuses and incentive trips, and equal commissions between long-term relationships and new business make their sales opportunity incredible. The average incomes are not only strong out of the gate, but improve with each passing year as more loyal customers and referrals build momentum.
- Leadership: “We build people” is their core mission, which means that leadership is a huge part of the opportunity. They offer significant investments in leadership development as well, ensuring every leader is equipped to succeed from training to long-term team development.
- Net Worth Building: The corporate goal is for every employee to retire with dignity. Thus, the income opportunities of sales and leadership are balanced with long term net worth building vehicles. Employee ownership, profit sharing back to the employees and a phenomenal 401(k) program have allowed many of their sales professionals to develop serious wealth through this opportunity.
- Personal Development: They provide constant personal development opportunities, from all-expense company paid training at the outset as well as two incredible sales conferences annually to a constant cycle of smaller scale, highly targeted training to people in various roles within the company, their culture of building people shines through in their execution.
- Benefits: They remain committed to providing comprehensive benefits including major medical health insurance, dental, clothing allowance and discounts, and much, much more.
We’re looking for people who want to build for the long-term, and this position and benefits package is built to offer peace of mind through all of life’s ups and downs.
-- Hungry, Motivated, and Entrepreneurial personality
-- 1-2 years of sales experience a plus
-- Recent & Soon-To-Be Graduates welcome to apply!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and submit your resume. A member of our team will reach out to discuss the opportunity in more detail if you meet the requirements.