Our client is a growing manufacturing company of systems and devices for medium to large healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical device organizations. They are seeking a Validation Engineer Specialist to join their team immediately.
Are you entrepreneurial and looking to do more than just validate? Our client is looking to hire a Validation Engineer
to help develop their growing Services Division.
The services division is responsible for developing and executing on the processes, specifications, documentation, and other protocols related to facility mapping, validation, installation and other services offered.
This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial environment where you will have much input into the growth strategy of this business unit.
$55,000-$75,000+ Base Salary depending on experience
- Author IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation for internal and external customer validation projects.
- Lead project management of validation projects and bring them to completion in expected time frame.
- Execute equipment validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ) on environmentally controlled equipment/rooms such as refrigerators, freezers, stability chambers, walk-in coolers, or warehouses.
- Execute software validation protocols.
- Ability to effectively communicate project scope and timelines for internal and external customers.
- Assist other departments (e.g. sales/marketing/operations) in better understanding of validation
- At times this positions may also support our mapping and installation services.
- Ensure our customer’s success with diligent support, response, and service.
If you are interested, please apply to the online posting and an Executive Recruiter will reach out to you directly if you meet the requirements.
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical, medical device, or FDA regulated environment.
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and familiarity with FDA regulations (21 CFR part 820, 210/211, part 11)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associates Degree with commensurate experience.
- Minimum 3-4 yrs of validation experience
- Skills to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel when needed to client site
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel mostly used) and Google tools.
- Self-motivated, curious mind, and eager to learn – bottom line, we want someone who loves what they do.