Our Client is a rapidly growing technology company within the education space. It is backed by some great VC's and Universities. Their product provides academic support to over a million students across the USA, and is looking for passionate individuals to help lead their cause to make a difference in student's lives.
Our Client is seeking a Customer Success Manager who’s excited and ready to take on a central role in our (B2B) customer success strategy.
This person will have a key role in the full client lifecycle, from onboarding individual classrooms to having client conversations around how to derive the most value out of our service.
Part coach, project manager, consultant, and product expert, the Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our students and teachers reach their academic goals!
- Own a portfolio of accounts and serve as the primary contact and project manager for the onboarding of your new accounts and post-onboarding support
- Align with key customer stakeholders on mutually agreeable success milestones
- Hold regular check-ins with clients to review performance post-onboarding
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Advocate for customers by providing feedback to the Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations teams to better solve our customer's' challenges
- Work independently and effectively prioritize and manage your time
- A self-starter who prides yourself on driving initiatives and delivering results
- Tech-savvy and can navigate our product as well as internal tools ( e.g. iOS/Android apps, GSuite, Zoom)
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to boil dense questions into easily digestible answers in a customer-friendly, empathetic, and articulate way
- Positive, empathetic, with strong active listening skills, and a high energy
- Collaborative and able to work with cross-functional partners internally to achieve goals
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity on occasion and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about education and how it improves lives
- Able to work in a startup environment, where resourcefulness and creativity is encouraged
- 2+ years experience in education / customer success / or operations
- Strong computer skills, including hosting webinars via Google Meets or Zoom
Bonus points if:
- You worked as a teacher or an educational administrator
- You were a Customer Success Manager for a B2B edtech product
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation (salary + equity)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $1,000 towards your home office setup (e.g. desk, chair, accessories)
- $1,000/year towards your choice of professional development
- Access to 401K plan
- Last but not least, you will grow a lot here surrounded by people who have a strong passion for doing great work, helping students, and improving K-12 education in America!
- Remote role, but expect up to 2 trips per year to San Francisco HQ post pandemic
- Most accounts in the portfolio will be located on the West Coast, so must be okay with serving customers in the Pacific Time Zone
- Minimal to some travel dependent upon opportunity and health climate