Small Business Sales Specialist
With over $20M in funding, our client is growing their SaaS sales team in Santa Monica, CA. They are looking for talented inside B2B sales professionals that can target local SMB e-commerce and retail companies. You will be running the full sales cycle and closing deals.
Join the hottest tech start-up in Santa Monica!!
Compensation & Benefits:
- $60,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions + Equity
- 1st Year OTE = Up to $100,000
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and growth
- One-time relocation bonus
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance and more)
- Casual, fun, and creative atmosphere: our office is stocked with healthy snacks and amenities to keep you fueled throughout the day
This is a full sales cycle role – you are closing customers in a short sales cycle environment.
- Drive new business by conducting targeted outreach campaigns with outbound calls, emails and social platforms with a focus on small business
- Understand the sales model and how customers can benefit from using our platform
- Conduct discovery to assess whether the merchant is a fit for the SaaS platform
- Promote and position the value of the SaaS solution based on the prospect’s needs
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads that have engaged in various marketing campaigns
- Nurture long term prospects
- Maintain a high volume of sales activity with daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for targeted calls and emails
- Collaborate with the team to share best practices and playbooks
- 1+ years of professional sales experience with experience closing deals.
- Ability to be on the phone 85% of the day
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from prospecting to closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via email and the phone
- Understand how to navigate the close process
- Love to be in a fast-paced, high growth environment with an energetic team
- Excellent probing and listening skills
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Experience with Outreach a plus