Our client has been a certified Salesforce partner since 2013 and is dedicated to helping businesses rethink their business strategy and reimagine their customer experience. They are expanding into the United States market and seeking a talented Pre-Sales Engineer / Client Solutions Consultant to join their team.
Work you will do:
As a Client Solutions and Success Consultant, you will specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of business process and industry solutions for our clients. You will utilize your core sales, business, technology and industry expertise, together with our team of professional service professionals, enabling our clients to become high performing businesses. Our consultants act in various roles and are responsible for delivering transformation programs aimed at helping our clients achieve measurable business objective values. Salesforce is our only business and we're seeing more multi-cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
Compensation & Benefits: (US Dollars)
* This is a 1099 role for all U.S. based employees. Healthcare benefits are not provided since the company is headquartered outside of the United States.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Up to $90,000 Base Salary (DOE) +Uncapped Commissions
- 1st Year OTE = $120K - $160K
- Access to the most modern IT solutions
- Professional training and acquisition of key market certificates
- Ability to participate in emerging customer projects
- Performance Achievement that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Join innovative projects with the latest in I.T.
- Share in the customer success as they benefit from your solution;
- Participate in a growing network of colleagues;
- Develop yourself both professionally and personally;
Who we are looking for:
- Analyze the needs and requirements of customers understanding the business needs;
- Identify the opportunities offered by Salesforce technology;
- Lead business requirements workshops and plan project activities and verify their correct implementation;
- Design, implement and deploy Salesforce applications and solutions;
- Work with the configuration team to translate business requirements for core sales, service and/or marketing solutions;
- Working with multiple teams to bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions;
- Offer suggestions and recommendations during solution design and execution phase to ensure business intent is understood by the project team;
- Drive adoption and customer success plans pre and post-implementation;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 3+ years of Salesforce consulting and/or implementation experience;
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Troubleshooting client problems;
- Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce applications to different clients at the enterprise level; • Salesforce certifications (Admin, Sales, Service Cloud and/or Pardot Consultant) - or plan to achieve within 6 months;
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts;
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team;
- Strong self-discipline - remote work management. Secondary Skills
- Ability to align AppExchange solutions to business requirements to increase time to value;
- Background with the technical architecture and security concepts (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security);
- Have a “what if this were my business” mindset.