Our client is a rapidly growing technology company, backed by $37M in funding and offering the most comprehensive product in the market.
* You can live anywhere in the State of California for this role.
Opening: Director of Demand Generation
Awesome team, Experienced Leadership, Exciting Mission, Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Generous Equity, 401k Employer Contribution, Flexible PTO
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- 10+ years of marketing demand generation experience in a B2B technology environment with some startup experience required
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high growth setting
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve key metrics
- Outside-in thinker - strives to deeply understand the customer and create programs that connect
- Inquisitive and innovative - a test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Enthusiastic problem solver who can improvise and think creatively while optimizing on spend
- Excellent communicator who can clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to executives and team members
- Creative, and hands-on. This is both a strategic and a "doing" role with a highly collaborative team
- Experience with marketing automation - HubSpot and Salesforce.com required
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment with an openness to change course as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience marketing to HR and knowledge of the Personal Finance and Benefits space a plus