My client is an industry leader in their space looking for top talent in their major market division:
• Publicly Traded
• 1500 Employees & Growing
• Customers in over 190 countries
Opening: Major Markets Account Manager
• Solely responsible up-selling and cross-selling into current accounts
• Average Deal Size = $40K-$60K MRR
• Sales Cycle = 1 – 6 months
• Targeting Enterprise Companies in every vertical
Compensation and Perks:
• $90-100K Base (DOE)/ Double OTE
• 100% Employee Benefits Paid
• Commuter Stipend
• Strong internal promotional track
• Employee centric culture!
• Manage your book of business for expansion and up-sell opportunities; partner and grow client relationships
• Exceed quotas using a formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling
• Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
• Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 4+ years of complex selling and cross-selling experience in software.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
• Our ideal candidate will have a history quota over-achievement.
• Our ideal candidate will have background working in the Enterprise Space and familiarity with subscription based platform.
• Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
• Teamwork and good communication skills a must.