Our client is rapidly growing and is looking to expand their relationships and maximize their potential.
Our client is a unique company devoted to providing turn-key solutions for today's industrial marketplace. They provide solutions for the heavy manufacturing, commercial, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotech markets, with a keen focus toward solutions for today's high-tech industries.
Account Manager & Development
- $60K Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions = 80-100K first year on target earnings.
- Full Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k w/ Match
- Paid time off
- Car Allowance
The Account Manager & Development plays a pivotal role to the sales process by helping to generate new business opportunities through already established relationships. You will work with currently established relationships and through face to face meetings generate new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a strongly motivated, relationship oriented, and driven individual who is goal-oriented, competitive, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Learn and execute prospecting processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with Senior Management
- Drive key metrics and achieve targets
- Strong ability to close deals
What Sets Our Client Apart From the Competition?
- Family owned
- Paid training
- Exposure to senior management
- Be apart of building program, and then advance as program expands
- Competitive Base with uncapped commission + bonuses
- Benefits including: medical, vision, dental, 401K, vacation and sick time
If you are interested, please submit a copy of your resume. One of our team members will reach out if you meet the requirements to discuss the position further.
- 3-5+ years of hunting sales experience in an outside capacity.
- PERSONALITY, PERSONALITY, PERSONALITY - Outgoing personality with street smarts
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience in the Building Materials space a big plus.